Cloisters barristers, Caspar Glyn QC and Daniel Dyal, will conduct an evening seminar for the Employment Lawyers Association (ELA) on the topic of Holiday Pay Claims on Monday 13 April 2015 at the Royal College of Surgeons, Lincoln's Inn Fields. London
Their talk will analyse where we are, suggest where we are going and will consider the known unknowns and unknown unknowns, charting a practical way forwards for advisors.
Key highlights covered will include:
• In or out? Voluntary Overtime, Bonuses, Commissions, Role Based Allowances & others types of payment.
• What is Normal?
• Reference periods - 12 weeks or more? Employer / employee abuse.
• Series of Deductions - w(h)ither Langstaff P’s analysis and the law of unintended consequences for whistleblowing.
• Decent, honest and truthful maybe, but Legal? The Deduction From Wages (Limitation) Regulations 2014 and The Presidential Guidance.
• Help! Ostrich? Or solutions to de-risk your client’s or your own business.
Places are limited, so to avoid disappointment please book by going to ELA seminars
Time: 6.30pm start to approx. 7.30pm followed by drinks