All our barristers who do public access work are specially trained to work direct with clients and they will support and guide you through the legal process to help secure the desired outcome.
What sorts of case does Cloisters Direct handle?
Any case involving any of our practice areas can be addressed through the Cloisters Direct service. It is particularly suitable for the comparatively informal litigation in tribunals and representation at mediation.
Here are some examples of the types of cases we regularly handle:
- Employment issues – equal pay claims, occupational stress, Working Time regulations, TUPE, human rights
- Discrimination on grounds of age, disability, race or sex
- Personal injury – industrial, sports and road traffic accidents, traumatic brain or spinal injury
- Commercial disputes – partnership and director, bonus and commission and contractual issues
- Regulatory and public law – care standards, educational and disciplinary tribunals, professional regulatory bodies
Referring a case to us
To find out if a case is suitable for referral to Cloisters Direct, the details we’ll need from you, and how costs are calculated, please see our FAQ’s here. To refer a case to us, please complete the contact form here. Our clerks are helpful and approachable and will be on hand to guide you through the process.
“impressive collection of barristers”
“leading claimant clinical negligence chambers”
“…consistently involved in the most high-profile employment disputes…”
“…at the forefront of leading discrimination cases…”
“…a potent force within personal injury litigation…”