The Latest from Cloisters
5 Cloisters QCs due to speak at major employment law event
Five QC’s from Cloisters have been asked to speak at a top conference covering key employment law topics likely to be of concern and interest to anyone advising on employment or discrimination law.
The conference entitled “22 QCs…on the hot employment law issues for 2014-2015” takes place on Thursday and Friday 9-10 October at the Strand Palace Hotel in London’s West End. It will be chaired by Michael Rubenstein.
Here’s what our QCs will be covering:
- Robin Allen QC – Direct and indirect discrimination – where the law is now
- Jason Galbraith-Marten QC – Protected conversations, settlement agreements, early conciliation
- Paul Epstein QC – Agency workers: where the law now stands
- Daphne Romney QC – Equal pay : new case law
- Caspar Glyn QC – Current working time issues
See the full conference agenda here