The Latest from Cloisters
Rachel Crasnow QC and Yvette Genn speak at Law Management Section HR forum
Rachel’s talk will cover gender and diversity highlighting issues of:
- Equal pay – spotlight on law firms
- Equalising pay
- Gender and diversity balance – practical steps
Yvette will talk about flexible and part time working, highlighting issues on:
- Employer obligations (update)
- Different for fee earners v support staff
- How to deal with flexible working requests
- Refusals – avoiding discrimination
Venue Law Society 113 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1PL
Start time 09.00am/ 10.00 am registration.
End time: 4.30 pm followed by networking drinks reception.
For the full programme click here