A second edition of Cloisters Toolkit: Returning to work in the time of Coronavirus is now available. The comprehensive guide takes account of the latest government guidance on workplaces, travel to work and the furlough scheme.
Cloisters expert employment barristers online paper, Returning to Work in the Time of Coronavirus, 2nd Edition, explores the critical legal issues which arise as businesses reopen such as:
- How to deal with health and safety on returning to work including whistleblowing and refusing to work in workplaces?
- How to deal with the financial consequences of the pandemic such as redundancy, reducing pay and or hours?
- How to approach the duties on consultation from redundancy to health and safety including ICE and TICE?
- How work and new procedures may affect discrimination or workers who may need to care for their children?
- What is the workplace position of the extremely vulnerable, the vulnerable or the pregnant?
- What are the data protection implications?
- How might Directors’ duties be affected?
- What is the impact of remote Tribunal litigation over the next few months?
- What advice is there around travel to work?
The answers to these questions and more are contained in Cloisters’ practical and easily digestible guide.
As always, specific advice should be commissioned for specific situations. If you do need tailored advice or representation then please contact the skilled clerking team at Cloisters on 02078274000 or email@example.com and they will be able to put you in touch with one of the team with the skills that you need.