Cloisters is highly reputed for its expert knowledge in all aspects of employment law and is routinely instructed in ground-breaking cases at the leading edge of UK and European law.
Our award-winning employment team are widely recognised as experts in their field and skilfully set the agenda in employment law, appearing in almost all major employment litigation in the UK.
Our clients come from a broad range of industries including financial services, transport, education, unions, retail and technology. We also act for regulators such as the FCA, local authorities and regularly advise government departments. We are fearless advocates for our clients and take a practical and proactive approach to our work. We are prepared to work hard alongside you from beginning to end.
We look forward to working with you.
"...experienced and skilful advocates, who possess expertise in a number of employment law areas..."
Chambers and Partners 2018
We cover a wide range of employment law and related areas including:
- Bonus disputes
- Collective labour law
- Contract claims
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Age, Disability, Race, Sex and Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Unfair and wrongful dismissal
- Employee share schemes
- Employers’ vicarious liability
- Employment Injunctions including; restrictive covenants, garden leave, confidential information, Equal pay claims,
- European Community law
- Fixed-term Employee claims
- Human Rights law
- Industrial disputes
- Maternity and Parental Rights
- National Minimum Wage
- Occupational injury and disease
- Occupational Stress
- Part-time Worker claims
- Restrictive covenants and injunctions
- Trade Union law
- Working Time Regulations