Wednesday 31 January 2018, 10 - 1pm
The Equality and Diversity Forum and Cloisters are excited to host, Closing the Race Employment and Pay Gaps: Levers for Change.
This seminar will focus on how we can work together to achieve policy and behaviour change, hearing from leading experts in these fields. An interactive panel session will provide space to explore opportunities for progress through knowledge exchange and collaboration with colleagues working on disability and gender equality. It will explore drivers such as the Industrial Strategy, and the Shared Prosperity Fund, and opportunities for new thinking offered by interdisciplinary working.
The Seminar will be chaired by Professor Shamit Saggar, Associate Pro-Vice-Chancellor Research at the University of Essex and EDF Research Network Advisory Group.
- Daphne Romney QC, Cloisters Chambers
- Zamila Bunglawala, Deputy Director, Cabinet Office Race Disparity Unit
- Omar Khan, Director, Runnymede Trust
- Dr Tessa Wright at Queen Mary University of London
- Rosie Wallbank, Principal and Pay Gaps Lead at the Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Sonali Parekh, Head of Policy at the Federation of Small Businesses
- Michael Paul, Head of Advice and Operations at Disability Rights UK
For more information and to register for this event please click here.