Welcome to Cloisters
Our expert barristers work individually or in teams, across all sectors, to advise the full spectrum of clients, from individuals to multi-national companies, and including regulators, public bodies and NGOs.
However large or small the client, we never lose sight of the fact that people and relationships are at the heart of our work.
Contact us today
- Ranked Leading Set in Chambers & Partners 2018
- Ranked Leading Set in Legal 500 2017
- Barristers shortlisted for Silk of the Year in Employment and Personal Injury for the Chambers and Partners Awards held in October 2017
- Barristers nominated for Bar Pro Bono Award 2017
- Recognised and highly commended in the legal directories for excellent client service and clerking team
UK and European Law is always facing new challenges, so it needs professionals committed to understanding those challenges and what can be done about them. Our barristers take this obligation very seriously.
They take leading roles in the key specialist associations and on strategic committees of the Bar Council, advise Parliamentary Committees and make submissions to Government. They speak at major conferences, and train judges, solicitors, in-house counsel and NGOs, both here and in Europe.
In this way, in our specialist areas, we aim to be among the first to know how and why the law is developing and when advising clients, we pass this on, so helping them take better informed decisions.
Christmas opening hours
Cloisters will be closed during the Christmas period from 18:30 on Friday 22 December 2017. We will be open as normal from 08:30 on Tuesday 2 January 2018.
For urgent enquiries contact us on 020 7827 4040
Cloisters would like to wish all of our colleagues and clients many Seasons Greetings and a very prosperous New Year.
This Christmas, Cloisters has sent charity donations to the Samaratians and Tommys.